“Excellent value for money”

Brisbane International - Windsor
Ranked #25 of 170 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am a regular business traveller and was pleased to have stumpled across this hotel. While I normally stay at large hotels in the CBC, I found the service was excellent, room was compact but clean, very comfy bed and amenities and dining options to be of great quality. For breakfast, I loved having the chef cook up my scambbled eggs which were brilliant. The free internet is a bonus also ! A very quaint and boutique style hotel offering excellent value for money. The one thing I wished was for was more food variety in the mini bar - Caramello Chocolate not everyones favourite but aside from that great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear MadameLash2013

We too are pleased that you stumbled across our hotel and we hope that we have convinced you with our exceptional and friendly service and great amenities and facilities to come and stay again with us soon.

I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our free internet and hopefully also the free undercover car parking we offer to all of our guests.

I have noted your comment regarding the Caramello Chocolate and we’ll be sure to stock a few different choccies for your next visit!!

We hope to see you soon,

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here some months ago. The rooms were Large, Clean, and Beautiful. More then what I was inspecting. The Staff were so Helpful and Friendly. They even organized my taxis to places I wanted to go. I have High Remarks for the Restaurant, and the Cook and Waiter staff. The Food was of First Class, and the Waitress also greeted me with a Smile and made me feel Welcome. I look forward to my next stay here.

Room Tip: I had a top room, which was so spacious, and a/c helped keep me cool.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Aussiemale1966

Thank you for your kind words. I’m glad you enjoyed the facilities we have on offer and especially the great service offered by our fantastic staff.

We are very proud of our Va Bene restaurant and the wonderful pizza and pastas that it serves.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel now for the last 3 years for a night or 2 at a time and it is consistently great, clean and comfortable with friendly staff. The restaurant where breakfast is served is lovely which turns into a very nice Italian restaurant at night. If not there is a lovely Thai restaurant not far on foot from the hotel.

Room Tip: Every room I've stayed in has been quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear ChikitaLyn

Welcome back to Brisbane International Windsor. It’s always great to see a familiar face and we appreciate your business and your wonderful review.

I do hope that you sampled our new pizza menu during your last stay with us, or maybe one of our new delicious pastas.

Again thanks for taking the time to review Brisbane International Windsor, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed at the Windsor Brisbane International for a night at the start of our holiday. We needed somewhere nice, close to the airport, but would not cost a mean penny. This hotel did it job as a short stay shop.

• Stayed: November 2012
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Sneazle79

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

We’re glad you found the Brisbane International Windsor to be good value for money and close to the airport for the start of your holiday.

We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and we’d love to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff were very helpfull and the room was very comfortable, nice mattress topper and quality linen. Restaraunt was great, pizza was perfect, and the chef was off sick! Continental breakfast was lovely as well. We will definately be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rusirius67

Wow, what a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Brisbane International Windsor, we appreciate your feedback.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from our great staff to our delicious new pizza menu.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I recently spent 4 nights at the International in Windsor, my room was lovely, very comfy, very clean, and great location, staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and when next in Brisbane would not stay anywhere else! Thank you all very much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gail

Thank you so much for reviewing Brisbane International Windsor.

I am so glad that you had a comfortable stay, we like our guests to feel that we are their home away from home.

We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Comfortable and quiet,very helpful staff and a good resteraunt,at a reasonable price

But in this day and age why not cost free hassel free WIFI in rooms?

Had to go through hoops with the (very helpful) desk staff, code words etc etc and finally logged on in the restaraunt.

But then perhaps it is just a Brisbane thing ? No WIFI at the Brisbane airport either.

Room Tip: If you want WIFI dont book here.........Otherwise very good
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
BneIntl, General Manager at Brisbane International - Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Martinshill

Thank you for staying at Brisbane International Windsor and sharing your experience with us.

I’m thrilled to hear you enjoyed Va Bene, our Italian restaurant and I do hope that you were able to sample our new pizza range. I am also pleased that you were offered a high level of service from our fantastic staff, your feedback is appreciated and has been shared with the team.

I am disappointed that our internet access caused you some trouble. We offer FREE internet to all of our guests, both wireless and cable. The wireless does need a password but our cabled internet just needs to be plugged in and it will connect automatically.

We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.