Recently stayed overnight in a one bedroom apartment at the Lexicon and would recommend the property for those looking for accommodation close to the CBD. Booking and check in was straight forward and no issues with checking out. The room was clean, well furnished and had eveything you would need for an extended stay. Only two minor issues - there was only one lift as the other was damaged by recent flooding and if your room overlooks Ann Street there is a fair amount of traffic noise.
The big plus however is the location and views from the upper floors. There are any number of cafes, coffee bars and 7/11 stores within 100m. Woolworths supermarket is 200m away if you need to self cater for a longer stay. Queen Street Mall is about 250m away and it is less than 1/2km to the Riverside Centre with its bars and restaurant. The Treasury Casino and the bars & restaurants of Southbank are also within walking distance. The Gabba and Suncorp stadium are about a 10 minute taxi ride away.
The one bedroom apartment was quite large with a good sized bedroom (king size bed). The bathroom has large shower recess and laundry facilities are provided. The living area is also quite large, as is the balcony which provides good views across Brisbane.
Would recommend the Lexicon for those wanting good accommodation close to the CBD - either overnight or long term. At under $200 per night it also represents good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment