Stayed here recently with my family on a business trip for 3 nights.
Check in was friendly and fast and efficient.
We found the 1 bedroom apartment to be comfortable and very convenient to the CBD.
The apartment we had was located on the 9th Floor and yes we were opposite the Church that rang its bells at 6am. No Alarm clock is needed here. Did not worry us as had to get up early for business; but if on a holiday it would irritate you.
Traffic noise is kept to a minimum with the glass sliding doors closed so the traffic did not worry us.
Beds were very comfortable and the apartment was decorated in a modern style. Very handy to have a washing machine and dryer tucked away in a cupboard. Bathroom a little dated and mould present in the shower recess. Extra lighting is required in the bathroom as dark down one end.
Air conditioning was very welcome here and cooled the apartment down very quickly.
Apartment was very spacious so suited us well with 3 in our family.
The complex had a very nice pool area although did not use the pool.
Prices were very reasonable, but parking was extra at $25 per night.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment