This is a serviced Apartment, so there is no receptionist after 10PM. Also, no onsite eateries. Three of us arrived around 9Pm on a sat and nearby establishments were all closed. However were able to walk a couple of blocks to Queen St Mall with several cafes, and fast food outlets. This part of city is nearly deserted on weekends, but comes to life and is bustling on weekdays. Three other prestigious hotels are nearby.
We stayed in a 2Br Apmt #2003 on level 20. Two massive balconies, with views of city skyline. Two bathrooms, comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen with wash machine and ironing facility.
Small annoyances: no receptacle for soap in the shower, and no hooks. Bathroom door latch needs adjustment and cannot be secured from inside. No suitcase racks either.
Being serviced apartments, they do not have the facilities of a normal hotel, but will be fine for those who just need a place to return to for the night. There is a Woolworths supermarket nearby if needed for supplies to prepare breakfast or a quick meal. However not open late.
Plenty of room to move around and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment