I stayed here with my partner and another couple for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment and we all had an enjoyable stay.
The hotel is well located almost exactly half way between Queen St mall and Fortitude Valley so if you want to split your time between those two locations this place would suit you. There isn't much happening directly surrounding the hotel so you'll need to walk at least 5-10 minutes to get to anything, however a bonus is that Central Station is located just a few minutes walk down the street which will link you to the Airport via the excellent express trains.
The room was spacious, however the only downside to the place is that it really needs a bit of TLC. There are lots of minor things that need repairing/maintaining, or that have been have damaged and repaired very cheaply. This sort of stuff doesn't bother me a great deal but it's the only real gripe I have with the place. The room contained a full kitchen including a large fridge which would be very handy to store drinks & food.
The staff were all very friendly & helpful, especially a young American bloke who worked at the front desk who was exceptionally polite & courteous and always willing to answer questions.
The price we paid for a 2 bedroom apartment was far better value than booking two hotel rooms, and for this reason I'd have no qualms booking here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment