Airport Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$128
$86
ibis
  • Room Service
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$147
$119
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$113
$84
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$91
$84
$83
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight staycruise terminalcovered parkingeat street marketsearly morning flightwalking distance to restaurantskingsford smithmajor roadgreat sleepconvenience storestayed one nightfree wifihandy locationgood sizeshort staytaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The unit we stayed in was outdated, tired and cold. Had problem getting heat out of Air Conditioning Unit, took about an hour to get enough heat to get warm. Bathroom was outdated and mould in the grouting in the shower.
No outlook only big trees.
Would I stay there again NO. For the price we paid Im sure there would of been more modern Motels around.

Room Tip: Ask for a sunny warm room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annasorsld
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We made a booking over the phone for a 'suite' with two single beds and a double. On arrival we were told that we had a choice of a room with two doubles or one double and three singles which would be cramped. We selected our room dropped our bags (we were told they would be taken to the room before we were back) and left for DFO.
On arrival to check in, the bags were still there (we had to take them to the room.. On the third floor.. With no lift), the 'suite' was really a double room 3.5 x 5 paces with a very basic kitchenette (BYO milk for coffee). The bathroom has loose fixtures, ventilation is an open window, evidence of mould in the shower. Free foxtel consists of the discovery channel and fox sports. No DVD facility. No Balcony (which was advertised). The fridge, microwave and electric fry pan all have evidence of rusting, beds are not very comfortable and pillows are hard.
Will not be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Haggart86
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Booked the deluxe room before flying out the next day and was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and comfort of the room with lovely little touches such as biscuits with the tea and coffee included which allot of the more expensive motel rooms seem to leave out these days. Staff were friendly and helpful and good restaurants are within easy walking distance. Would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stayed here a couple of times overnight before early morning flights. It's pretty much your standard, run of the mill 'close to the airport motel' so don't expect much else. That being said, I thought it was clean, quiet (considering it's next to a main road) and did the job well. The staff/owners of the hotel were super friendly/helpful, even lended us their own umbrellas once when we wanted to go for a walk in the rain. If you know where to go, there are a heap of different restaurants/cafes around within walking distance. Best to ask the front desk staff, they'll be more than willing to explain how to get to them. There's even a really nice, upper class set of shops and restaurants (and even a nice cinema) down by the water that's not far away. An airport motel the 'does the job'.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I was caught short booking at my usual motel for the Brisbane Airport and had little choice left having to book-in that day. When I checked the motels own internet booking service, apparently they had regular rooms available, but when I rang to confirm only 'Deluxe' rooms were available, for a hefty tarriff of $170 for the night.

Book-in was relatively simple and the staff were polite and friendly. As I was leaving at 0630 the next morning this was the only contact I had with the people woking there.

The room was certainly clean with relatiely new appointments, but I would be reluctant to call it deluxe and I must admit I was left wondering if I simply had a standard room and had been charged the deluxe rate, as it was nothing that struck me as special.

The biggest let down for me was that the bathroom was tiny. I am am big bloke but I had trouble to get round the bathroom door to get to the toilet, being squeezed against the hand basin to do so.

It is a nice motel, but I feel expensive for the standard of accomodation and in the local area there are better options available at a far fairer cost.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business