“Delicious breakfast and they even deliver!”
Review of Ad Infinitum Cafe

Ad Infinitum Cafe
Ranked #82 of 411 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Coffee, smoothies, juices & light breakfast & lunch grazing style. Open weekdays 6:30AM-2:00PM and weekends 7:30AM-12:00PM.
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The food was mouth watering good, we wish we could have eaten there again! Bonus, if your staying in the hotel you don't even have to get out of your pj's and room, as they delivered our food to our room. And the food was reasonably priced, so was definitely worth it :)

1  Thank Samantha T

Reviewed August 22, 2014

It only has about 7 or 8 things on the menu and the food we tried was very tasty and served very quickly.. Too quickly maybe next time slower so we can enjoy the company of the happy, looking good staffs!! .. ;-) Has also a nice selection of fresh juices and the coffees were excellent. We eaten here twice. Thank you. We are going to return to here when we will be in Brisbane again.

1  Thank Giulo_Alf
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Good food, pleasant staff, very easy to roll of bed in the morning (from the Meriton Serviced Apartments) and simply head down to Ad Infinitum for breakfast.

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nothing makes me feel better than walking into Ad Infinitum and being greeted by friendly faces who know my name, but more importantly, my coffee order. I'm proud to call these guys my regular cafe and my imperative morning fix. The best kind of mornings include one of the many pastry goodies from the cabinet and a coffee with my room mate. Love the energy, the atmosphere, the happy hour, the customer of the days... just love, love, love!

1  Thank Lucy04_G
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great coffee, and the most friendly and helpful staff in Brisbane! The goods in the food cabinet always look delicious, and the price is very reasonable - especially considering it's location! Really nothing to complain about. I'll definitely be visiting everyday I'm in Brisbane

1  Thank Emma F