“good taste good service”
Review of Noritor

Noritor
Ranked #566 of 4,660 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had a casual dinner and some beer as side. There are few entre options but not many choices in main dishes. We juts had main dishes and small side and these were just great taste and good value for money. Also they have big options of drinks and they are not over priced so overall we really enjoy the meal and drinks. The wait staff are very friendly as well. They are doing good job.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Cant complain about slow service at this casual restaurant! As you press a doorbell under your table and the polite friendly staff come straight over to help straight away. Decor is casual and inviting. Food is plentiful and filling, (some more tasty than others). Menu has a decent mix of options but leans more towards korean style. The condiments are average (but dont really need them anyway). We have just finished dinner for 2 on a Wed night with 3 beers, 2 entrees, 2 large mains including rice (which we were starving on arrival but in the end could not finish it all) approx $65 which was good value.
Don't expect a gourmet fine dining - but you will see it doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is - simple tasty eats. Also open for late night dining and drinks.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a really fun restaurant, The hot pots are great and the salads look amazing. Prices are also good and the atmosphere is casual.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I had two Japanese students who wanted to see an Australian Japanese Restaurant and we accidentally found Noritor. They perused the menu and gave it the "thumbs up" so we went inside and ordered. Much to my amusement they ordered from the Korean menu, and I ordered the Bento. The girls thought the food was very good, and I loved my meal. I will hurry back as I love Korean food (I lived in South Korea for three months!) and there are items on the menu that I would love to try. I was most impressed with the welcome and the food. We asked about one of the foods served and the lass did not know, indicated that she would find out, but appeared to avoid us. We didn't learn what it was!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I been 4 times now and the food keeps getting better. They manage to handle a large volume patrons without delay. Extensive Korean menu.