“Enjoyable meal, show was tacky”

Brazilian Touch Theatre Restuarant
Ranked #3,270 of 4,731 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I got a deal for the dinner and show, although I had a lot of trouble booking in as they seemed to book up quickly.

We enjoyed the meal, definitely for meat lovers although very enjoyable and they ensure you've had all you want.

Then for the show, we went to the Burlesque Friday night show, as my partner had never seen it before and I really enjoyed a Burlesque show in Melbourne. It may have been I was expecting a lot, although I found the show really tacky and it felt like you were at a dirty strip club, no class and style like Burlesque, I thought, is meant to be. The room is also not set up well, with limited view for many and the acts doing things on the floor, which most couldn't see at all. My partner ended up wanting to leave, thus even for a guy this was extremely disappointing and oh so tacky. We did actually leave, which I have never done on a show before.

Such a shame as the meal was very nice and if the show was better would of considered returning.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited Leema's Lounge by purchasing a deal from Living Social $80 for 4 people. At this price you couldn't have gone wrong. Someone had already visited the restaurant on a prior occasion for a hens night and said what a great time they had so I thought why not buy the deal. Although the premises doesn't look too inviting from the outside and you could literally walk straight past it, when you get inside the staff are all very helpful and nice and you are welcomed into a great atmosphere. The food was really great, and with 2 meat loving guys with us even they had to say that they were full and couldn't' get anymore in when the waiters kept coming around with the BBQ'd meat on the skewers. The dance show at the end was a great way to top off a great night out with good food and good friends, oh and it was also a great laugh at watching the volunteers get up and have a go at some of the dance moves (myself included) lol I would definitely suggest this place to my friends for a good night out, however I probably wouldn't be able to justify the $59 per person the price usually is but for the amount we paid it was worth every penny.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We got our tickets off Travelzoo for more than half off, and at this price dinner and show were great value. I would struggle to pay full price of $59.
Staff were friendly and very helpful, food was delicious - we ate a lot, but not really all you can eat. It was a little different to other Brazilian BBQs we've been to, with less choice, but certainly we were satisfied with the meat.
Definitely would commend if you have the discounted tickets.
The show was very entertaining, we laughed a lot!

1  Thank Marnie72