“Best Spanish style eggs”
Review of Moose and Gibson

Moose and Gibson
Ranked #1,346 of 4,409 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Spanish style eggs”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Visited today at 11am with my 10 yr old daughter. Waitress was attentive and quickly found us a table even though they were busy. We ordered the amazing eggs with chorizo they were pure perfection. My daughter had a huge strawberry milkshake. I really enjoyed the raspberry with Apple and peach smoothie. Food was full of flavour. Presentation excellent. Quick and friendly service. Cool place.

Visited March 2014

“Excellent”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Went with friends for coffee and late brekky - all excellent. Customer service was brilliant. Very attentive staff and did not have to wait for anything. Great place will go again.

Visited January 2014
“Cute cafe”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Dropped in on that very hot Brissie day for brekkie. It was hot even sitting inside. Air con was on but door was wide opened, not keeping the cool inside.

The kitchen was open from the dining area so good to be able to see what happened there.

I still ordered my usual coffee even though it was a hot day, got to have my caffeine fix! It took a little longer to come, not sure why though as it wasn't busy! I could see the coffee machine from where I was sitting. When it finally came, it was good coffee but a little small for the same price I would pay elsewhere!

Ordered the baked eggs even though it was so hot. My friend ordered the omelette. The food came quicker than I expected, as it wasn't too busy. Baked eggs were cooked perfectly! It was hot but still great on a hot day like that! Thoroughly enjoyed that. Friend's omelette looked nice!

All in all, it was a cute little cafe that I would go back to. Service was attentive. However to make it real awesome, I think bring some quirkiness into the menu. The baked eggs were about the only thing that attracted me, others were just the usual breakfast menu you see in most cafes.

Brisbane, Australia
“Nice Coffee BUT!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful coffee and nice service - but the smallest coffee cup I've ever had. Come on guys you can do better than that and make a descent size coffee?

• Visited January 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Go out of your way to come here!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

You can't ask for a better cafe restaurant than M&G. The atmosphere is great, clearly attracting a regular crowd. The chef has designed a great menu with awesome flavours. The staff are cool too, managing to serve us quickly even though it was super busy when we went.

Great to see a local business that's so unique thrive against faceless chain restaurants.