“So good, yet so hit and miss”
Review of The Purple Olive - CLOSED

The Purple Olive
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Have been to this resturant many times and have so many great meals here to the extent of recommending it to friends, and this is where my story goes bad, they had a bad experience, and then we went back to see why, and we have now had a bad experience twice since, seems that get too busy Friday and Saturday night and the service suffers, otherwise the food is great, and when not busy the service is great, so in all my suggestion, go on a now busy day and you might be ok.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

By far the best food I have had in Brisbane. Service is excellent, staff are friendly and I can't say enough about how good the food is!! I have had a few different meals on the menu and I have not been disappointed...reasonably priced for fine dining food..!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food here is ALL simply amazing ! My wife and I have become regulars and we have never been disappointed. By far the best food and service we have ever had in Aus! The chef is a genius and the staff are all efficient and still so friendly.
We cannot big this place up enough ! Incredible !!

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The food here is delicious absolutely amazing. The service and venue are excellent. The food even satisfied my incredibly fussy nanna. Definitely going to be a regular soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The decor is nothing special but the food is very good. The waiter from California who had been there for two days was excellent!