“Refreshing and welcoming...great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe dell'Ugo - CLOSED

Cafe dell'Ugo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Refreshing and welcoming...great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great for a couple or large dinner party - service was of quality - desserts were the highlight as well as the wine with the cheese platter

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Italian Food, Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We spied this place walking down Brunswick. Not having had much luck with food in Brisbane we decided to give it a go since you can't really go wrong with Italian. Side note, I think our problem with Brisbane is more the COST than anything. Food that is just mediocre and sufficient is priced at a premium. We have found this to be all over Australia. Anyway, this restaurant was busy on a Tuesday night but service was fast and attentive. I ordered Risotto and it was prepared well and very tasty. My husband ordered a steak (!) and said that it was VERY well prepared and cook exactly as he requested.
For dessert we ordered Tiramisu and Lemon / Lime Cheesecake. The desserts are actually sized to share but since we ordered 2 we were forced to eat them. Oh well.

The wine selections and recommendations from the staff were perfect and the owner was constantly walking around making sure everyone was happy. I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited June 2013
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I read reviews on this restaurant, some good, some not so good, but decided to give it a go. SOOO glad we did, I own an Italian restaurant and for me this restaurant was perfect. Food , service and atmosphere were spot on. will go again for sure.

Visited May 2013
“An awesome restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My partner and I took my Mum here the other week for lunch as we had a voucher. We turned up and were immediately seated at a nice table. The staff were great throughout the meal constantly making sure we had everything we needed and very helpful on menu suggestions. We each got a different main meal - pasta, fish and veal - and they were each delicious. Then came the desserts, which were amazing and very filling. I would definitely recommend this place for lunch or dinner and with a voucher, it makes it very affordable. If you do order dessert, beware it's huge, but very tasty! I will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2013
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is an authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of New Farm. Well worth a visit. The even let you bring your own wine

Visited April 2013