Tripadvisor
Brisbane
8,247 results
All reviews roma street station the river south bank pedestrian bridge one bedroom apartment full kitchen serviced apartment suncorp stadium great apartment these apartments short walk washing machine and dryer per night queen street mall great place to stay car park reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Even before stepping into the room, my partner and I were completely sold on the friendly nature and knowledge of Chloe, our check-in rep. Able to confirm everything easily, able to make sure we had a selected room with a great view, and just about anything you can think of when it comes to awesome hotel service, Chloe ticked the box. The best surprise was the room; we couldn't believe the size, the facilities, the bed (amazing), and everything else. It was topped off by Chloe calling up to ask how the room was and what we thought.
Room was so comfortable and every enjoyable (coffee machine an awesome addition!)
Super easy to leave our bags the day of departure to explore the city, with a bit of humour added in before we left, as my partner had to use the bathroom (and we'd already checked out). Chloe was "awww, do you miss me already?" while it might sound corny, it warmed both of our hearts. It's one reason our next stay in Brisbane shall be at exactly the same spot!!
Plus, the lifts are cool.

Room tip: Have a look at pictures on the website, they are very accurate
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank DeadlineDavis
MSBrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear DeadlineDavis,

Thank you for your amazing 5 Star review and in particular your feedback regarding the service provided by Chloe.

Chloe is an asset to our team and is a true young leader of the operation, its amazing to see this reflecting on our guests!

We hope to welcome you back to Meriton Suites Herschel St Brisbane again one day!

Kind regards,
Blake M
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 15, 2020

This is my top choice of accommodation in Brisbane, the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The service desk as always ready to help with any inquires and it has a large indoor pool which is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TVaughan2020
MSBrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear TVaughn2020,

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review!

Your feedback is truly appreciated and I will share with the Front Office team your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Meriton Suites Herschel St again one day!

Kind regards,
Blake M
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 14, 2020

After a very friendly welcome at the reception late in the evening I was positively surprised by the suite I got on the 15th floor. It was spacious, had all I needed and a good view past some highrises to Brisbane river. The kitchen was well equipped and I liked the fact there was also a washing machine and a clothes dryer. All fine with the bathroom too. Even if looking very hard, there wouldn't have been anything to complain about.

When I left in the morning to have breakfast and coming back right after, the suite had been serviced already. Cleanliness was anyway another strong point of the place. There are several small cafés and snack bars for breakfast and light lunches around the accomodation. Dinner options are a bit limited, but central Queen Street is a short walk away, so is Brisbane river for exploring the South Bank during the day.

What I especially enjoyed was the big indoor swimming pool with an adjacent hot water whirlpool, a garden terrace and a fitness center. Checkout - as in many places in Australia - is at 10am, which is a bit early, especially if one has an evening flight. Here though I could leave my luggage with the reception and when coming back from walking around the city, I was given a towel, shower gel and shampoo for wash and change by the fitness center.

On my month long tour, using 14 different 4 to 5 star hotels, the accomodation here was my favourite, besides that it also was the one with the greatest value.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank saronic
MSBrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear saronic,

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review after your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as a tool for us to try to constantly maintain high standards of quality and service.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The room was clean and nice. However, the cleaning service was really irregular and unreliable. On some days we’d be back at 3-4pm and the room was still not made. We had to call multiple time to request housekeeping earlier and although the reception said they’d send someone ASAP, it sometimes took more than 2 hours. For the price paid we expected the quality to be the same as an hotel where room service is done around 11am

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSBrisonHerschelSt, Manager at Meriton Suites Herschel Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Lanle888,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. It is disappointing to read that your housekeeping request for service was not completed to the high standard Meriton we usually strive for.
Your comments have been duly noted and I will be sure to pass your review onto management for further investigation.
I hope you will give us another opportunity to showcase the usual high standard Meriton strives for.
If you have any further comments or feedback to provide, please feel free to email us directly at taher@meriton.net.au

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while passing through Brisbane and loved the place. It’s firstly a great apartment with loads of space and fully equipped for any needs you might have. Secondly the location is great for the main shopping streets and only a short walk from the parks and river.
Parking was easy for us as there was space underground. Would happily stay on again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 267THOMASD

Dear 267THOMASD,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to post a review after your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as a tool for us to constantly maintain our high standards of quality and service.