“Always good quality, great range friendly staff”
Review of Sushi on the run

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi on the run
Ranked #1,973 of 4,313 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Brisbane
“Always good quality, great range friendly staff”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming here for a while now.. We are really impressed with their range, and their fresh food.

They get extremely busy during lunch, though it's a pretty big place so there is always seats available.

Having eaten at many sushi joints around Brisbane, we can easily say this is one of the best. They have the most consistent quality, flavour and range.

Visited February 2014

“Unbelievably bad”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

OMG I wish I could swear to describe the food here it is...

The seaweed they use must be the cheapest nastiest stuff you can buy and it leave a lasting aftertaste of lawn clipping.

Service was good but not many staff.

The awful food cannot excuse anything

King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“My favourite sushi train in Brisbane...and I have tried most!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This little unassuming place is by far the best sushi in Brisbane (on a train at least).
Sushi on the run holds a place dear to my heart as it is the first place I was convinced to try sushi.
English and green to the culture that is sushi I was hesitant to try 'any of that raw fish stuff!'..(like most English are)...but a friend of mine took my hand and gently introduced me to dishes like teriyaki chicken rolls and tuna and avocado rolls....and I was hooked!
The Vigin Blue HQ was just across the road where I worked and before I knew it I was eating sushi 3 times a day!
I am now a trained sushi chef and am happy to report that the service, standard and selection are still at the highest level. The only thing that hasn't gone up too much is the price!
Plates start at $3 and there is a good selection of $3-$4 plates for those on a budget.
The staff are friendly and welcoming and green tea is served free with your meal.
I can't rave about it enough and I have several people who have come to see what all the fuss is about and agree that it is not to be missed!

Visited April 2013