“Excellent breakfast in south bank”
Review of Denim Co

Denim Co
Ranked #13 of 414 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I really like this place : breakfast is really good as well as coffee, I strongly recommend the scrambled eggs with avocado, dishes are plentiful,so if you do not mind (& want to save a few pennies) you can easily share a plate.
The service is ok, it depends on the day though.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

The iced chocolate here is made with chocolate ice cream and is fantastic. It's a great spot at Southbank to have a sit. The peach pastries look amazing, but sadly, taste quite bland. The other, less-fancy-looking pastries I've tried have tasted better.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Great value for money and great food. My 7 year old daughter and I had lunch here today and it was easy, simple and just across the road from Southbank.
I had the chicken, spinach, cranberry and mayo sandwich while my daughter had the ham and cheese jaffle. With 2 drinks and sandwiches it was only $26. Good sized servings. Would definitely recommend for lunch!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had the best blueberry waffles ever for breakfast at this lovely café. Washed down with delicious gooey Italian hot chocolate with marshmallows. Felt like I was back in Rome, equally as good as the one I had in Italy. My husband had the big cooked breakfast, bacon, poached eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and Turkish bread, he was equally impressed. Would definitely eat here again and I thoroughly recommend it next time you are visiting Southbank.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My friend and I had tried this little gem last year after traipsing up and down grey st and little Stanley, looking for sweet concoctions which were worth the calorie load. This was then the only eatery displaying their wares for all to see and the treats tasted every bit as good as they looked. I was very happy to see them still there and again choc full of tempting goodies. I had cherry ripe cheesecake which came with a generous serve of icecream, an unexpected delight as usually you have to ask for this and you're charged extra, so good one guys! My friend once again had the tiramisu - conversation stopped as we enjoyed every delicious bite, this was quite a task as we had lunched along the strip and these were generous serves but oh so good - and at $9 for coffee as well a bargain!