“Not the best takeaway I have had”
Review of Red Rooster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Rooster
Ranked #3,764 of 4,932 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Barbecue, Australian, Fast Food
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I did not want fish and chip,s so I thourght I would try Red Rooster .
This was a mistake on my part as I cant say the chicken was very nice.

1  Thank eddymollie

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This red Rooster outlet was fairly busy at 1630 hours when I ordered, so it took about 10 minutes to receive my food, which is pretty slow. However I had asked for some ingredients to be deleted.

The chicken was delicious; the chips a little less so. It was slightly more highly priced than in the 'high street' but we can thank Australian airports' notoriously high rents for that.

1  Thank Victorianlad
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Awful service, dirty dirty & food was uneatable. Never again!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

1.great place to eat
2.great food
3.friendy staff
4.great tables services
5.you can catch the airport train to the airport
6.very clean

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I had to queue behind three others to be served.

I wasn't in a hurry as it was more than an hour before my international flight was timetabled to depart, but others may have had earlier departures.

The service was quite fast and friendly enough. The food was acceptable: chips were properly cooked (sometimes not the case at Australian fast food outlets).

Naturally, this is not a high class dining experience but of its type it is very good and fairly light on the pocket considering the astronomical rents charged by Australian capital city airports.

1  Thank Victorianlad