“Good things come in small packages”
Review of Carolina Kitchen

Carolina Kitchen
Ranked #1,029 of 4,896 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant served delicious, spicy wings which I would recommend to anyone. Coupled with the blue cheese sauce, they were definitely a winner.
I also had the chicken grill burger. While it was tasty, it was a fairly stock standard burger and nothing too special.
Takeaway is definitely recommended, as there are very few tables inside and it would definitely feel claustrophobic on a busy evening.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My partner and I came here for dinner, expected alot more, dont get me wrong the service for us was AWESOME, music was great & ambience was nearly there, but the food just not quite that good, I must admit the ribs were a little small & lacking meat, wings were a bit over cooked, ranch sauce was yum & new york fries were not that great.... Although I did enjoy the service & the smiles.

Thank Jeanneniblett .
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Have tried this place a half dozen times over the last two years because many friends have been excited to try it out. I've had some good food and some truly terrible food. And I ordered the same thing every time!
I think there's potential here for a great takeaway restaurant but they really have to get their act together.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I took my family of 5 to the Carolina Kitchen because I wanted to try out the ribs and American Style.
Firstly the table arrangement is not that great. The only table big enough for us was placed right at the front counter where people order and pay, so we felt like we were on display the whole time. The next thing is that the power kept going off for some reason they couldn't find. Circuit breaker would be reset then 5 mins later no lights or aircon.
The food wasn't bad, but after all the positive reviews I had read maybe my expectations were a little high perhaps? I am sure a lot of other people have had a positive experience with this place but ours wasn't good enough to ever go back.
I think that maybe after a night out on the town and a few drinks, stopping here for a feed in the wee hours of the morning might be a bit better experience but if you have a family forget it.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Been here a couple times now.
I am a big fan of the chilli cheese burger and chilli dog.

Best burgers outside the states I have had.