“Best brownies anywhere”

Ranked #14 of 100 Dessert in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This cute cafe not only sells good coffee but also is the home of the brownie so favourably tweeted by Ashton Kulcher. They are rich, moist, and come in heaps of flavours. Yum.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Best coffee I had in Brisbane. I am so grateful my doorman at the emporium directed me there on my first day. I knew to take all of his advice once I had my first taste of Della Mano. Oh and did anyone mention the brownies?? Haha. They are pure perfection.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

New Farm is certainly spoilt with great cafes...and Dello Mano offers the hard-to-beat combination of great coffee and chocolate. The brownies are hard to resist and melt in the mouth. Lovely corner location and great service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want to taste a little slice of heaven you must go to Dello Mano. They make the best brownies I have ever tasted, but unfortunately you won't be able to stop at 1, as there are so many exotic flavours to try. Also superb coffee and A1 service.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We love going to Dello Mano for breakfast. Service is always excellent and the food amazing. Just remember to grab a brownis on your way out.