“One is not amused !!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went two times in two nights (should've learnt from the first visit.) First night our meal was frozen and on the second occasion my friend had wine spilt in her lap. The server then had the cheek to ask how much wine was left so she could replace the exact amount. Won't be visiting for a third time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We don't go out much but decided to go to Hogs Breath restraunt in Logancity. We ordered our meals and drinks when delivering our drinks the waiter was kind enough to spill the lot over my wife.Unfortunetly the manager could not even come out and apologise to us. When paying for the meal I mentioned a discount for the meals would be good but all we got was a business card.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

We thought we would give Hogs Breath in Carindale another go but again left feeling slightly ripped off. Service was great but the food is so average. Food price is similar to that of many steakhouses but it's just tastes like canteen food.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is another Hogs Breath that I eat at as it's just up the road from the Holiday Inn Brisbane, but it really is for convenience and that I'm a Frequent Diner member which gets you 25% discount off your main meal that makes the price of the meal about the right price. But though I have eaten here three times I haven't ever really left feeling like I had a good time, a fun experience or a memorable evening. It was and is everything Hogs breath to all the Hogs parafanalia, and the full menu with my Favourite slow cooked steaks, my two favourites are with prawns on top, or Avocado with Bernaise sauce. If you want it a bit simpler then the blackened steak is nice. The curly fries with cheese sauce is delicious. The service is good but that really is it, your served, food delivered and you leave, I don't know why but it feels different than allot of other Hogs Breath restaurants I've been too. In the evening it can be cool if your outside so take that into account, great for a feed but don't go for fun.

4  Thank VangeInternational
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Been to this Hogs Breath a few times and enjoyed the experience. I find it pricey for an average steak.