“Good food bad service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Chin Chin Chinese restaurant boasts a wide range of Chinese dishes including a variety of high value banquets. Our customers keep coming back for more! Enjoy our excellent value all you can eat Lunch or Dinner special menus, or order your favorite from our A la carte menu.Free offstreet parking in our carpark
Brisbane Australia
“Good food bad service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Although the food was lovely and most of it came out ( we did have to ask for our prawn dishes three times and they claimed they'd already been out) I was left feeling quite disappointed in my experience. The restaurant had been talked up by so many people I was very excited to visit. Upon deciding on the banquet we waited fifteen minutes for the first course which was soup, then another fifteen for the next portion, then the meals came out in drips and drabs, rather than everything we ordered at once. We were dining with three healthy hungry men, three women and three kids so you can imagine how quickly the food disappeared and to wait until we had finished to order more was insane. By the time we had finished and managed to call over someone to take our order ( and the plates which were more often than not just left on the lazy Susan) we were all hungry again. We all left the restaurant wanting more and feeling pushed out as others began to leave they closed the annex door and started clearing the other tabes of linen etc . Having been to many fine restaurants you certainly do not expect to have the room packed up around you as you're still eating. I would prefer Lychee Village if we wanted Chinese buffet again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Australia
“Highly recommend 5*”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I dined at this restaurant last sat night to celebrate my sister's 60th birthday. I flew up from Melbourne for this dinner. There were 16 of us at the table, 14 women & 2 men. Our waiter was very patient trying to get an order from all of us chattering women. Finally we decided on banquet & we weren't disappointed, so much to choose from & all delicious. Especially the honey chicken ( my favourite ) Spacious restaurant & plenty of room between tables. Great service & although we were last to leave, we weren't made to feel that we were stopping the staff from closing up. Overall, an enjoyable night. Too bad I live in Melb, but I will return on my next Brisbane visit. Carolyn Anderson :)