“Thai Garden Restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The coconut Prawns for entrée & the Chu Chee Talay with prawns at the Siam Pagoda Eagle Junction are the best Thai meals I can recall every having. The green curry is fantastic also. This is a real find of a restaurant in the middle of Eagle Junction. Its tucked away with a great garden atmosphere. Food and service is great & reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

3  Thank Andy0763
There are newer reviews for Siam Pagoda

Reviewed March 16, 2013

A friend of mine was there the other night and she uploaded in Facebook a beautiful photo of the terrace/garden of Siam Pagoda. I have been looking for a good Thai restaurant in Brisbane for quite a while, so I could not wait to try this one. What a fantastic surprise!
We went for lunch. The price of lunch dishes was $11 for meat and noodles, or $13 for seafood, all coming with salad and rice. We tried the red curry which was creamy, tasty, tangy, slightly hot and cooked to perfection. We also tried the basil prawns which were really fresh and big. The stir fried dish had all those flavours that only Thai cooks can combine so amazingly well. My son tried his favorite Massaman curry. The beef was tender and the curry, once again, the best I've tried in the city. Well,I would definetly come back. Well done Siam Pagoda!

3  Thank Carmen N
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We live just around the corner from this restaurant and were dubious about it so avoided eating there for a while. When finally we decided to give it a try, we were blown away by the quality of the food and the genuinely excellent service.

The calamari and all of the starters are amazing. But do not go past the red duck curry or the larb gai - on every one of our repeat visits we haven't been able to! Honestly, this is our favourite restaurant purely because of the quality. Check it out!

4  Thank scath5
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant by accident....and so very glad we did

With the exception of the odd train rumbling through to EJ you could almost believe you were in Thailand. The service is attentive, the food is fresh and the flavours are absolutely awesome.

I can recommend the Tom Yum soup, one of the best I've had and will definitely be back just for this. Its an awesome little restaurant and deserves recognition - we'll be back !

4  Thank kazngav