“Excellent food, great service and prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Naramit

Thai Naramit
Reserve with
Thai Naramit is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 4,263 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
queensland
“Excellent food, great service and prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Unfortunately I visited this restaurant on my last night in the area. I would have loved to have found it two weeks earlier but at least I got there. They did everything right here in my books. It is BYO, which is a real bonus, the two meals we shared were delicous, full of flavour, plenty of quality vegetables combined with our seafood, the right spiciness, could not fault anything. The ambiance sitting outside was lovely, staff were friendly and helpful and the prices were reasonable. Would love to visit again when next in the area.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank missyperu

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Florence, Italy
“Excellent Thai!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place is fantastic. I have been going there with my family for a while now and every time I am impressed. They underwent a refurb a couple of years ago and it makes the atmosphere really comfortable. Not only that but it is cheap, excellent food that always hit's the spot. I'm going back to this place for, hopefully, many years to come!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kwalking13
Brisbane, Australia
“Lucky Hendra locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been to tis great restaurant several times, both as a couple and with friends. It is popular with locals, with strong attendance most nights of the week. The food is fresh and tasty, it is Thai food at its best. Prices are reasonable and the service is quiet, unobtrusive and spot on. The setting is not glamorous but I recommend this restaurant to travellers and Brisbane locals alike.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank ellen P
“Tasty Thai!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

There were 8 of us who dined here for my dads birthday. We were referred on to thai Naramit from our neighboUrs who dine there frequently. They werent wrong when they said its iust one of those places that you want to keep going back to! Everything on the menu was appealing and between the 8 of us we sampled 8 fantastic dishes. The service was quick and with a smile too which made the experience just that little bit better! Will definitely be back soon

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank ChrisX1988
queensland
“Excellent variety - great taste & very large servings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our family regularly dine at this suburban restaurant and have never been disappointed with the food and with the need to book on most nights obviously others feel the same. Our last visit I tried the Naramit duck which was huge with a tangy sauce, As we eat out practically every night I know well fed duck versus cheap duck and beleive me this is first quality duck! My wife tried the usual fish cakes and a chicken rice dish also delicious. Granddaughter had a whole barra which she loved. What is alos pleasing is the restaurant commitmet to msg free. Great value and BYO all!

• Visited April 2013