“Best burritos in Southbank”
Review of The Burrito Bar

The Burrito Bar
Ranked #2,195 of 4,826 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Burrito Bar is Modern Mexican done right! Our delicious Nachos, Enchiladas, Mexi Fries, and Cocktails will fill you up and satisfy you!
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I know everyone raves about Guzman Y Gomez and the Cactus Republic do make an awesome tequila cheesecake but the best and cheapest burritos in Southbank can be found at the Burrito Bar.

I often go here when I am looking for a good burrito and often find myself getting the ultimate mexican. The staff are friendly enough and the price is right.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

A great little burrito cafe with daily specials most days too. I like the vegetarian burrito with extra hot sauce...

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Quick and easy Tex-Mex including Mexican sodas still in the Southbank precinct...watch out for marauding pigeons if you sit outside.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I absolutely loved this place.

This was our first visit and I'm not disappointed.

For a busy Saturday night we wanted something casual and tasty so we decided to try this place.

We got the elote and the chipotle sauce was good. I ordered the chicken quesadilla which was very filling and flavours were spot on. My husband ordered the beef/chicken burrito which was like a brick. From the smile on his face he enjoyed his meal too.

The location is spot on, the decor was cool, tables were clean and the service was friendly.

It doesn't taste as great as the food we had in Mexico but it comes close.

I really can't fault this place.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had their Burrito's and Enchilada's and the portions are medium sized.The South bank Location is good,on the main road.Enough space on site for a quick grab bite lunch or a leisurely lunch as well.