“Tasty though lacking substance”
Review of The Burrito Bar

The Burrito Bar
Ranked #2,139 of 4,892 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The Burrito Bar is Modern Mexican done right! Our delicious Nachos, Enchiladas, Mexi Fries, and Cocktails will fill you up and satisfy you!
Reviewed October 13, 2013

While at the Southbank cinemas today my friend and I stopped and brought a newly advertised crispy wrap for our lunch. At $9.95 I found for we we purchased it was a nice crispy wrap though the filling was very sparse and the wrap got quite dribbly and wet after awhile, The flavours were fantastic, though for the monies paid we would have liked to have seen more meat and salads included. Good range of food available at average prices, very tasty meat. I had the pulled pork, just a little more filling and I would have been happier with this place.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Walked past the place during lunchtime on a Friday and decided to give it a go. There was only one table occupied. Service was quite quick, prices reasonable, but the food was below standard. The size was decent but I walked out feeling disappointed. It was flavourless and definitely not up to par with similar Mexican fastfood joints like Guzman y Gomez and Mad Mex. Not returning.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Took ages to get a takeaway order done and it wasn't busy next time I will definitely head across the road for faster service as I thought they would at least try harder

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We weren't overly impressed with this restaurant, the food was ok but nothing to rave about, the cocktails weren't that great but the prices are reasonable however. Our waitress did mention that she was a trainee so this could have something to do with it but we found ourselves asking for the same meal over and over until she understood what it was we wanted and every time we asked a question about a meal she would need to go inside and ask someone so it was a slow process in ordering our meals. There were four of us and we each asked for different drinks, only two of us got the drinks we actually asked for. Our food was delivered to the table one at a time so by the time all four meals were on the table the first meal was almost cold. The food was ok but nothing to rave about, we've had better Mexican meals. We also ordered two cocktails which we didn't finish as they weren't the best. I don't think we'll return if we're in the area again but hopefully we just caught them on an 'off day' and others have a better experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food was fresh. Good customer service & staff is polite. Good value for money. Overall a good experience.