“Calling all chocaholics!”

Ranked #18 of 100 Dessert in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Good alternative to Max Brenner which is usually flat out on the weekends in SB.
Is very very small so if you can take out and eat it by the river I would suggest that.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Went there on a quiet weekday afternoon,and had one of the best churro's ever,with their mixed icing sugar & cinnamon churro's with their chocolate and caramel dips.Yummy indeed.Would definitely return there.Good Service as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you haven't tried a churro before you are missing out on one of the greatest things of the spanish culture.

It doesn't matter how is advertised the churros have an easy recipe that is quite hard to get right and the people from San Churro gets it spot on most of the time.
My only complain with them is the chocolate fudge portion included with the Churros is quite small... and this might my the fat boy in me but you want to drag that fried dough across a vast amount of chocolate and engorge yourself with the deliciousness of the dish.

If you haven't tried it, go right now!
If you have... well, you know what I am talking about.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Exotic and adventurous with their recipes, try hot chocolate with chilli or orange and enjoy the Churros too after a movie at the IMAX with your friends.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I am a big fan of Churros they are probably one of my favourite deserts, and I never been more disappointed with my experience .

The night was really busy being a Friday night so I was more than understandable that there would be delays. I ordered just a serving of churros with ice cream and melted chocolate. When my order finally arrived, my ice cream was melted and my churros were cold! Churros are supposed to be hot and crispy on the outside, while light and creamy on the inside. I asked if I could get my ice cream changed as it was beyond runny, service was poor! The guy never apologised and looked at me with a very blank and dull expression, and by the time my replacement ice cream arrived (almost 10 minutes later) it was no longer enjoyable!

Overall no one enjoyed it and all agreed we would never be wasting our time or money there again.

1  Thank Samantha C