“Very Good Chocolate.”

Ranked #14 of 97 Dessert in Brisbane
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have visited a few times & I have never been dissapointed with the quality of the chocolate, churros or cakes on offer. The hot dark chocolate is my favourite drink here. The churros is very good but must be ordered with sugar & not cinnamon & with chocolate not caramel. . . . This is just my opinion though. You will have to decide for yourself! The place is always busy & sometimes I have had to wait a while for service & I would also say the service is sometimes not as friendly or welcoming as it could be. Overall though the place is well worth a visit if you like chocolate. It is good to find a place that serves at decent times. . . . When most other places in Brisbane have stopped serving or are already closing. It really is about time Brisbane had more places staying open a little later like this place.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

San Churros is a great place to relax and indulge your sweet tooth.

We had the fondue for 2. Delicious and creamy chocolate goodness! YUM!

I have eaten here 3 times now. Pretty good and different concept than max brenner.
I've never had to queue out the door!
Its table service, so ask for a table and take a seat and they will come to you to take your order.
However they also do take away which you order from the counter.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

When I go to Spain I'm going to have Churros and chocolate for breakfast every day!! This hot chocolate is to die for. I had the normal chocolate and my friend had the chilli chocolate and they were both unreal! Thick, chocolatey, and the chilli one had a bite!
I had the choc banana sundae which was the absolutely delicious and my friend had the ice cream sundae and she couldn't stop raving about it. They were both delicious.
Next time I will come here on an empty stomach and have one of each!
The churros dipped in the hot chocolate is something I could wake up to every day.
We sat outside on a saturday night, so there was something to look at all around, as it is in a busy area, and even though the Chocolateria was busy, the service was very fast. The staff were very friendly as well.
I will be back to San Churro!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was amazing, it was right next door to out hotel. We definatley wanted to check it out because it was so busy at all times! We ended up taking away some churros and chocolate sauce. Highly recommend for a sweet treat!

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Oh my! We stumbled upon this place while strolling around the southbank precinct looking for something sweet! We ordered takeaway to take back to our hotel room as we were staying in bris for the weekend and we were not disappointed!! Churros for two?? Sooo good and the Mango Tango shake... Oh my it was soooo good we ended up buying another one over the weekend! I think we visited that shop about 4 times over the weekend and bought something different lol - choc coated pretzels... Yum! Macarons - delish!!