“Fresh Dining Experience”

Lutece Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with
Lutece Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 4,295 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: French, European, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

A menu full of palate pleasing delights, with a great atmosphere, and friendly and knowledgable staff who can assist with the correct choice of refreshments to suit your dining selections.

This is perfect place for a special occasion treat, or even for a new experience... whatever your fancy, you will be going back for more. This is a dining experience, and an entire evening should be planned to savour the delicacies, not a quick feed before moving on. Take your time, and enjoy it!

1 Thank JamesB13

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Super Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We arrived to Mariosarti Bardon for our first visit, an occasion to share with clients. What a surprise. From a quite ordinary frontage (made worse with renovation underway), a turn around a corner brought me to a beautiful glass door. Through the door, I could see the waiter heading my way to greet and welcome: thus I met Chris. What a super young man. So full of sparkling energy and enthusiasm. I was ushered into a superbly serene and sophisticated environment. I knew my husband and I would be pleased to host our clients in such a lovely atmosphere. From there, nothing let us down. A wonderful menu/food superbly presented. Our only negative is the cost of wine from their menu. It is a letdown to find wines that we buy regularly with such hefty mark-ups. Suggest the only way around this is to BYO and pay the $15.00 per bottle corkage, which is still a lot lower than the menu charge.

This venue no doubt caters for groups etc. We will definitely return, and often.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank JaneinBrisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Delightful Restaurant with a View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

This delightful restaurant has a wonderful position on a hill in Bardon. From the time you enter the restaurant it is a great experience. We have eaten at Mariosarti a number times since it opened and have never been disappointed. The food is great, the staff most helpful, and the restaurant is one of our favourites.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Merie L
Brisbane, Australia
“Everything I wanted it to be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our recent visit was a wonderful dining experience, and everything I wanted to be; the service was attentive and welcoming, the food was outstanding and obvious that a lot of care had been taken (even a sense of pride), the setting overlooks the Bardon valley area. Our entree of stuffed zuchinni flowers was sensational, with mains of veal saltimbanco with sage and lemon butter was the star of the night. Lamb with vegetables were great but were in the shadow of the veal. Dessert was passionfruit tart and chocolate semi freddo was delicious and full of flavour. Happy to pay the money when the food, service and ambience was as good as it was.

1 Thank K1B1
Sydney, Australia
“Good Italian Food, but a bit pricey for what it is.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Attended the Mariosarti Restaurant at Bardon on 18/11/12 and had the Pork Belly as entree and Spaghetti Marinara for main course. The food was tasty and reasonably presented. Not that you can do much with a pasta dish I suppose:-) The servings were smaller than I expected, and there was minimal seafood present in my Marinara. I must confess I felt the prices were a bit steep for what you get. Overall, the restaurant is well presented, service was average to good, food tasty but a tad expensive. However, I do recommend you try it.