“Now thats Fast Food”

Cuisines: American
Mackay
“Now thats Fast Food”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Walked in to a big line-up as expected. However, we were through that line, through the check-out, and sitting down within 5mins flat! Definitely NOT expected. They know how travellers are stressed, tired and in a rush, so they have absolutely catered accordingly, if not above and beyond. Thanks HJ's, maybe you could teach our local outlet a thing or two!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mackaymob

Melbourne, Australia
“Good takeaway”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The Hungry Jacks restaurant in Brisbane’s Domestic Terminal is located in the food court at the Qantas end of the terminal. It is a small and efficient booth with seating out in the general area. The staff were friendly and the service was excellent – even with a bit of a queue my order arrived quickly. I have to say that the cappuccino that came with my meal was actually very good – I’ll admit I was surprised. Well done Hungry Jacks!
A nice option when passing through Brisbane airport.

• Visited June 2012