“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was an unexpected surprise, the pizza was good and thin, like I like. The toppings were particular too, a recommended place to go.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My friends and I really enjoyed our evening at The Burrow. It's a great venue with lots of quirky décor items that appealed to my sense of style (a 3D cardboard stag's head on the wall particularly caught my eye). We had a lovely table on an internal balcony, and the waitress was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable, guiding us through the extensive and potentially confusing drinks menu and asking the right questions so that the cider I selected was perfect for my palate. The pizzas were delicious and generous - we were all stuffed by the end of our meals! Coupled with the relaxed atmosphere and cheery hubbub, this restaurant is exactly my kind of place and I'll definitely be back. I would recommend booking, as they were turning people away all evening.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is easily my favourite restaurant in West End.
It has a great laid-back atmosphere and all the staff are super friendly.
Breakfast here is amazing and it's well worth a trip here even if you don't live near by. The pulled pork tacos are my absolute faves :)
It's also a great place to come for a coffee, and even better for a tasty glass of vino or a boutique-y beer.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely atmosphere, it was so funky and different and we loved it. They had great staff and the food is priced well. Thanks guys!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The concept here is good, but there is a feeling that either the rudder is broken or the captain is asleep! The food and coffee are good quality, but there is a serious breakdown in the sequence between being seated and being served. The whole process is very random, with frequent reminders from the customers being required just to get the basic ordering and serving process sorted. They need someone to take control! This morning, with an almost full restaurant, they accepted orders from > 15 firemen for takeaway coffee, basically snookering every seated customer's chance of getting a coffee before or with their food. Saw at least 2 tables get up & leave in frustration. A good manager would find a way through this. All in all a good spot that needs direction!

1  Thank Andre1892