“A little gem in Geebung”
Review of Bite My Biscuit

Bite My Biscuit
Ranked #16 of 47 Bakeries in Brisbane
Description: Bakery and Cafe specialising in fresh gourmet shortbread biscuits
Description: Bakery and Cafe specialising in fresh gourmet shortbread biscuits
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Primarily a wholesale biscuit business, Bit My Biscuit, also boasts a small, but excellent coffee shop opposite the Geebung Railway Station. The husband and wife team who run the business are always friendly and welcoming. The biscuits, including a gluten free macaroons (cherry or passionfruit), are always fresh and decadent. But the coffee (Segefredo) is outstanding, even though it isn't organic - it is all in the skill of the barista.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

In all my travels both here and abroad, I am still yet to find a shortbread biscuit that comes up to the standard of Bite My Biscuit. The biscuits baked here are, melt in your mouth, pure butter shortbread, just like Grandma used to bake. Their gourmet range is quite creative with my current favourites being "Cranberry & Goji Berry Shortbread" and "Chia, Strawberry & Vanilla". This cute coffee shop (which is part of the bakery) also serves great organic coffee, and it's very refreshing to be welcomed with such fine hospitality and service.