“Worth repeat visits”

Ranked #16 of 411 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Like this small eatery but it is sometimes hard to get a table, parking can be a challenge and it can be noisy. Good variety of food but I find some I like, some I don't. Mostly I do but some food is drier than I like. I've had servings so generous I couldn't finish them.

Service is excellent and bottled chutneys etc always tempt.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am a local and have eaten here four times and every time is exceptional! I visited again today and was delighted to see a new menu. I had corn and bell pepper fritters with bacon, grilled mozzarella and jalapeño jam. My husband had an amazing pulled pork omelette. Meals around around $15-$17 but there are cheaper options too. Next time I want to try the quinoa porridge with granola and berries!

The staff are great and even better, this place is dog friendly if you sit outside.

This place is well known to locals but worth a drive if you are further away. Note - it's only open till 1pm on a Sunday so make sure you arrive early enough!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I drive past this lovely cafe very regularly. And after ages of talking about it, we stopped and had brunch. And it was delightful. I had the "Pumpkin & haloumi fritters w tzatziki , hazelnut dukkah ,sautéed spinach , grilled chorizo". It was fabulous. My brunch date enjoyed "‘Green eggs and ham’ pesto scrambled eggs w/ ham off the bone, sourdough and smoked tomatoes" and gave it two thumbs up too.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Food here is great!! Definitely great value for money. My only complain the that it can get very noisy indoors when the place is full.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have only been here once and had quite high expectations after what I had been told by a few friends. Staff were friendly however the food was not fantastic... I had the PB n J vanilla french toast. The peanut butter ice cream was delicious however the french toast was very dry and the syrup that came with it was overly-sweet. Perhaps other items on the menu would have been better. Overall it was okay, but I won't be rushing back soon.