“Yes I would I liked it very much and will continue staying again”

and 1 more site!
Bonapartes Serviced Apartments
Ranked #153 of 170 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying with Bonapartes apartments feb-April affordable are reasonable also just recently I have seen many changes one of which the new management and updates to the complex to required taste and are very helpful also willing to help if you ask. During my stay I had great choices of modern comforts nice and comfortable car parking easy!! Security for safety so would recommend staying for family's or short stays in time like myself. Thanks again I enjoyed my stay xoxoxo

• Stayed: February 2014
Bonapartes M, Manager at Bonapartes Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear MWaho,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were happy to be able to accommodate you for such a large amount of time and glad you enjoyed your stay with us and noticed the large changes that have taken place over the last few months within the building.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Saw the reviews about Bonapartes,my husband & I still gave it a shot,very pleasant stay,new management were wonderful,very helpful.Our room ws large,clean,modern, all amenties catered for,bed very comfortable, king size.Balcony, 2 bathrooms, large seperate bedroom, kitchenette well stocked everything you could need, We loved it would definitely go back & stay there again. Definitely value for money, undercover parking available for guests

Room Tip: upgraded room was worth the few extra dollars, I chose the split level room, was large
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anita S
Bonapartes M, Manager at Bonapartes Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Anita S,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bonapartes. We have been working extremely hard here to improve the property and getting feedback like yours makes it feel like we are getting somewhere.

We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back here again very soon.

Thanks Again

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I chose to stay at these apartments because I believed the info online about Bonapartes Service Apartments. My advice is don't believe any of it. “.. Premium accommodation, in beautiful surroundings with an onsite restaurant and cafe, and hotel”. This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in my life. It started at check in when I was confronted with no facade for the reception area other than a buzzer code system in the dark underground car park area. When I got inside the complex, the check in process was like a scene from Fawlty Towers, followed by a walk in the dark up flights of stairs to my room (no lifts). As a female travelling on my own, for safety reasons, I welcomed the thought of an onsite café and hotel. The onsite restaurant and cafe, and hotel have all been permanently closed and placed into receivership. The outdoor furniture is old and broken. There was filth from one end of the apartment to the other consisting of stained bedding, nail clippings, stained furniture, broken lighting, filth in the shower area, broken doors etc...

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank shona l
Bonapartes M, Manager at Bonapartes Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,
I am sorry about your disappointing stay at this property last August. I would like to inform you that Bonapartes is now under new management as of January 1st this year, and feedback since that time has been very positive.
If you wish to stay again in the future, i encourage you to, and im sure you will be astounded at the improvements around the property.

Again, im sorry for your disappointment in the past.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My friends and I stayed in this apartment a couple of days ago for a birthday party, I have to say the service there was really nice, the boss was so kind for everything. We stayed in a mezzanine room and it was fairly beautiful and delicate. I like the lay out of it, especially the view from the balcony was great. The cleaning was nice as well as the price, cuz three people can share this room which makes the price is okay for each member.
Next time when I visit Brisbane again, I'll definitely choose this apartment, hope it can be even better!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I booked this property in good faith that for the money I was paying, it should be of a reasonable standard. I was proven very wrong and now after reading the many negative reviews, I can only totally agree with most of them. I wish I had read the reviews before choosing to stay here! As well as being very, very tired, the rooms were dirty. The check-in was nothing short of bizarre, with a padlocked gate to get through. There was no soap and stern notes about washing up and putting your rubbish out to avoid a $50 cleaning fee. There is no excuse for the complete lack of care in cleaning and presentation and I like most of the reviewers feel completely ripped off. I don't think I have ever stayed anywhere as awful and would recommend avoiding this property until a major refurbishment is undertaken.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Pindari1
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We shouldn't have expected too much for the price of the room but had stayed in some very nice places on our trip in the same price range but Bonapartes is very run down and in need of some updating.
The new owners advertise that fact but have made no changes to their units as I stayed there 6?years ago and nothing has changed.
The bed was uncomfortable, the doors were off the wardrobe, bathroom not clean, when asked for an ironing board it took an hour to get it.
We were very unhappy with our accomodation and would not recommend this to any one other than maybe backpackers

Room Tip: More like a expensive backpackers than anything. Rooms on main road are very noisy as it is close t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shazzav60
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here overnight for my sister's hen's night, and it was ok considering we only needed beds to crash in and a kitchen for drinks and snacks briefly . Everything seemed clean enough, although the single bed in the mezzanine room was the single most uncomfortable bed in the universe.

Beware the "free" parking - parking across the road in a complex is included, but parking at the actual hotel will cost you ($15 from memory) - although there was a lower carpark too that I have no idea how you'd get in there, and the staff were not very forthcoming with information. I had trouble finding the hotel the first place, and I'm a nervous driver at the best of times, so I chose to pay, but its not even secure or anything, it was more out of convenience. Also, I had to wait for another guest to let me in from the carpark, because the way to reception wasn't clearly signed.

The actual hotel is well situated and you can't hear road noise or people in other rooms. It was fine for our needs but I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends