This is a great place to book for a weekend getaway. Close to the theatre and as it is right at Southbank, enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Sunday Markets. The view at night across the river and of the big wheel is just lovely.
Staff are fantastic and make everyone feel most welcome, I had mentioned how much I loved the amazing natural organic bathroom products and they arranged for some for me to take home. That was such a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank