I booked a brisbane review view room through Rydges website but was allocated to a room facing directly to the back of the Griffith University, where some large industrial air-conditioning (or some other) equipments worked day and night and made totally unbearable noise -- we need to wear earplugs for sleep. I asked for room changing but was told no other room was available. I made this reservation two months in advance and made it clear this was for our honeymoon. Except for a friendly concierge who helped us for our luggage, other staff seems very cool and not care about clients. This is a cold hotel-the only hotel during our trip which did not offer an oral "welcome". This hotel maybe ok for business but definitely not for holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank