We arrived in Brisbane a little tired after a big drive with a small child. We were welcomed by the porter who promptly took our bags for us! Check-in was quick & easy. We waited a while for our bags to be brought up to our room, but decided it would be quicker to go down and get them ourselves.
The room was great! It was clean and had everything in it that you would need. The beds were comfy!
The location is brilliant. That was the selling point for us!
We only stayed for one night this time, but we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank