My husband and I arranged a special weekend for ourselves and our dearest friends to celebrate our anniveries (our 25th and their 5th) and by attending the Good Food and Wine show in the nearby Convention Centre. We found all staff we encountered extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is situated in a very convienent location not only close to the Convention Centre, but to Southbank parklands (for romantic walks at night), loads of other resturants, cinemas, casins and southbank markets, as well as close to Brisbane city. We will be coming back for another stay to explore the city and museum when we will have more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank