I have recently stayed in a number of hotels in Brisbane, and I can happily say this was the best stay I have experienced. They had sent me an email to check in advance, which I didn't do. On arrival my room was ready and I was upgraded to room with a view over the river. The staff were very pleasant and check in was quick. I had signed up for their priority club, and had a free welcome drink. The biggest benefit, and I can't say enough about this, but they have FREE INTERNET, finally a hotel that is taking notice of the needs of its customers and the what has been offered in the rest of the world for a decade. I liked being able to open a door/window and turn off the air con. The breakfast buffet was excellent, everything I needed including unlimited cappuccinos (not horrible Nescafé, but properly made from ground beans etc) I could have sat there all morning in the sun but regrettably I had to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank