This hotel is in a great location, joins on to the Convention & Exhibition Centre, just next to the South Brisbane train station (20 mins by train from the airport) and lots of great cafe and restaurants. I found the staff to be very efficient and polite and the highlight was the wonderfully comfortable beds. They had a great deal where if you pre-pay at check-in for breakfast it is $20 instead of $35. Definitely worth doing, great food with a huge range. Really enjoyed my staff and would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank