Stayed 3 nights and very happy with the room and the fantastic location. Was upgraded to a higher floor upon requesting a quiet room so was very appreciative of the polite and responsive Reception staff. The room and bed were very comfortable, lovely side-on views of the river, and the little kitchenette very handy. The hotel is in a perfect location - an easy walk from South Brisbane station (direct from the airport) even with luggage; in the heart of South Bank with cultural venues and restaurants all around; and I even walked into the city. Or you could try the little ferries that ply the river. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank