We stayed at Rydges in January 2014 and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The prices were reasonable, the room was great, and we had an amazing view. You are in the middle of Southbank, just minutes from the pool and beach that are by the river, and with your choice of restaurants within walking distance. The room was huge, and had a mini kitchen, and a balcony overlooking the river. Definitely worth paying a little extra to get the river view and the Brisbane wheel. The staff were all helpful, from the parking attendant to the customer service behind the front desk who helped us get train tickets to the airport. Rydges South Bank Brisbane is a nice hotel and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank