I stayed here for the second time this year, just in a different room. Last time we had a King Suite and this time it was a regular double room on Level 1. I stayed for 2 nights as I had an event at the BCEC. We checked in very late, and the team on reception and valet did an outstanding job and making us feel welcomed. The room itself was very comfortable, and was inward facing so there was no noise from the bar downstairs that I was slightly concerned about. The bathroom was looking pretty tired, with older bench tops and tiling but it did the job. The location can't really be beat if you are staying in Southbank, with so many good eats a few steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank