Very friendly staff - well groomed and polite, Could not rate this hotel as a 5 star though, I would call it a 4 star. Why? I left my toothbrush behind expecting that there would be one provided in the bathroom - I was wrong, if I'd asked I may have been given one but seeing as we were only there one night it wasn't worth it.
Also, my car had picked up some bird poo on one of the windows I was hoping that the valet parking staff would have cleaned it up as a lot of real 5 star hotels would have - it's the little things that make all the difference. The rooms are nice and clean and comfortable but a little tired. Very handy to QPAC which is the main reason we chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank