We recently stayed here after a wedding. Great location, rooms were nice however we left disappointed due to the cafe in the hotel called cbd. We went down for a morning coffee/tea and waited about 15 mins to receive our drinks, which was fine as they were busy. When our drinks came mine had no milk and the rim of my husbands cup was covered in lipstick. He requested another one, so we waited again, the staff looked embarrassed but not apologetic. Overall soured our experience. Would stay again but not eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank