When I read the reviews in order to help me choose a hotel in Brisbane, I was impressed how all of them mentioned the courteous and outstanding service they had experienced at the Rydges South Bank Brisbane hotel. With this recommendation I chose the Rydges and was not disappointed. I asked for an upgrade and was given a room with a lovely view of the river banked by Brisbane's downtown buildings. Throughout my stay, the staff responded curteously and efficiently with any need that came up. To add to this the location of the hotel could not be beat! A short walk away lays an art museum, the pier for day-cruise trips, and interesting markets just across the river. I look forward to staying at the Rydges South Bank Brisbane again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank