Location is perfect for events at the Brisbane Convention Centre or Southbank. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Minor problems (blown bulb in bathroom) were fixed quickly and without fuss. Check in and out was seamless and staff extremely polite and helpful. Valet parking was great, and while expensive - as anywhere in the city is - it was convenient and we were able to drop the car off early (0830) on the day of check in, and pick it up late (1700) on the day we checked out. There was even a bottle of chilled water in the car with our bags when the car was brought up for us. Hotel definitely on the expensive side, but comfortable and pleasant stay. Lots of places around to eat and only a short walk to the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank