Cant complain about the hotel, the service is good, a bit pricey, but overall good. HOWEVER, this hotel continues to be let down by the crap service offered at the attached CBD bar. Yesterday afternoon had the embarrassing situation of hosting a business meeting at the CBD bar and the service was quite simply appalling! 5 staff, not many patrons, and I made the "mistake" of asking a young serving woman for 2 more drinks as she collected the glasses from our table...."ya gotta go to the bar" was the sharp and rude response.....embarrassing, rude, and definitely not hip....Dont bother using this establishment it really let's the rest of the hotel down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank