South bank is a great place to stay so many eating and drinking options and a great morning walk along the river. Stayed in room 516 for business for one night. The hotel is good without being great. The room was a little tired and the bed lumpy but clean. There was no view from this room but after having breakfast on the 12th floor I recommend asking for a room higher up. It did have a balcony which looked at the building across the road. The staff are friendly and accommodating. I know Brisabne doesn't have daylight saving but the rest of the country does so can you start your breakfasts and dining options a little early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank