I had one night, catching up with a friend for a treat night, as in delux twin room, river view, lovely touches. However quite a bit of construction currently in view. Room was nice however for price a little dated, and for me not exactly 5 star, however again service from staff from reception and especially valet was awesome. Could not do enough.
And for a girls weekend, close to shops/2 mins from markets and two minutes from the art gallery and you feel like you are in the centre south bank was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank