Brisbane Milton Bed and Breakfast
$152
Hilton
$137
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$130
$113
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$116
$109
$104
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$102
$63
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hostssuncorp stadiumhome away from homemodern bathroomhomemade honeylovely homelittle touchesshort walksouth banknext morningrosaliequeenslandensuitesuburbverandashaigaccommodation
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Brisbane Bed and Breakfast was excellent.
The hosts Maryanne & Philip were friendly, helpful & welcoming. We enjoyed our room with "the old world ambience" and the luxury of modern conveniences. We savoured the delicious breakfasts served to us each morning and we appreciated Maryanne & Philip's efforts to make us feel "special." Thank you too for the 'edible treats' left out in the evening in the breakfast room ( where the tea and coffee making facilities are) a thoughtful touch!
The location of this B&B is wonderful - close to Paddington and the City - and a short walk to the delightful Rosalie village.
We used T/A to find this wonderful B&B and it was a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2012

When I stepped into my room I could not believe my eyes! A complimentary bottle of wine was placed on an antique table in a very beautifully decorated room. Every detail was perfect and made you feel as though you had stepped back into a bit of 19th Century luxury. A very modern bathroom completed a wonderfully comfortable living area, inclusive of my own private verandah. Philip and Maryanne were very welcoming and could not do enough to accommodate my needs. The only negative of my stay is that it was for work and I was alone - I felt that the beauty of it all was wasted on me. I intend to bring my husband back with me for a romantic weekend away.

Room Tip: Ask for the front room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The hosts were great - really enjoyed meeting them. The breakfast was excellent. The early evening snack and glass of wine was nice to come home to. The room was comfy and recently renovated to a fairly high standard. Wifi worked well. It all added up to a very satisfying stay. Also, you can walk to an array of nice restaurants and cafes.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pleasantjourneys
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at Milton Bed & Breakfast. Maryanne and Philip were so welcoming and have really created a beautiful, homely and personal space to relax. The rooms are very charming, spacious and private. The balance between old world charm and modern facilities is perfect. The modern bathroom was impeccable, the best shower ever! The food was also wonderful. I am very much looking forward to staying there again and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone visiting Brisbane.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Rosalie Room which was stunning.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Danielle L
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stayed here for two nights and had a fantastic time! Maryanne & Philip were such warm and welcoming hosts and made us feel at home from the moment we walked in the door. The house is beautifully renovated and decorated with so much character and lots of quirky antique pieces - I especially loved the collections of mirrors! We were close to so many restaurants (which were listed in a helpful folder, and menus available to look through for most), and so close to the city and trainline! Our room was so spacious and neat, the ensuite was beautiful - we even had a private verandah with a day bed! Our stay at Brisbane Milton B&B was so lovely - we will definitely be back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple