“Perfection!!!”

Ranked #102 of 4,826 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Malt is a luxury three level food, wine and dining experience focused on rustic sophistication. Located in the iconic Wenley House on Market Street.
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Malt for our 10 year anniversary and we were not disappointed. The service was impeccable - our waitress knew the menu very well and was very friendly. The food was delicious!!!! We ate three courses and had a few cocktails each. The location is good. There was live gently music that was lovely. The atmosphere was very nice however I could see a few tables in the corner of one area that would not be so good if you were at them, but otherwise atmosphere very perfect.

1  Thank MelissaF2013

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Food was very nice and service was great. Expensive though but thanks for the nice experience. I will hopefully come back some time with my friends.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

When you walk into Malt at 7.30pm on a Friday night, you feel like you've been transported to an old-money restaurant somewhere in New York. The piano player really sets the mood.

Unfortunately, I didn't think the entrées or mains were anything to rave about but the signature brownie dessert was to die for, and we would definitely return for this, with a glass of wine :)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took a friend for a birthday dinner and can say that the food was some of the best I've had, the dessert in particular was to die for (mandarin souffle).

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Being a person who eats out at least twice per week, I must say that this is one of the best I have ever been to. Great atmosphere, excellent menu and service and above all the food was cooked and presented to perfection.